HOW DO I WORK?
Unlike many other resume writing companies, I do not contract out your resume to a third party. I will work with you every step of the way…from the first phone call or email, to the final delivery of your career documents.
- INITIAL CONSULTATION. When you express interest in my services, I will schedule a free consultation to discuss your industry, experience, and career goals. If you have a resume, I will review the document in conjunction with this consultation and then provide guidance on my proposed services, strategy, schedule, and price.
- INVOICE AND CONTRACT. Once you decide on the most appropriate service, I will email you a PayPal invoice and a copy of the Resume Services Contract. Due to the digital nature of the service provided, full payment and a signed copy of the Resume Services Contract must be received prior to commencement of resume writing services.
- RESEARCH. Once your invoice payment and contract is received, I will draft a list of questions for you and request any additional documentation such as performance evaluations and awards. A phone or personal interview will also be scheduled if required.
- DRAFT DOCUMENT. Following completion of the interview and delivery of all requested documentation, I will draft your documentation and provide it within five working days along with editing instructions. You have seven days to review your draft documents and request any amendments and changes.
- FINAL PRODUCT. Your final documentation will be provided within two working days of receiving all edits.
READY TO GET STARTED?
I welcome the opportunity to learn more about your career goals and to see if my services are the right fit. Fill out the Contact Form to start the conversation.